"How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself." --- Anais Nin (1903-1977)

I am a 37 year old femme-identified artist/writer/LGBT activist/geek in Austin, Texas.

Monday, March 22, 2010

making 600 pompoms...and other rambling thoughts

I signed up to help my friends Alice and Michiko make 600 pompoms for the Buddhist Culture Festival this weekend. Ack! I hope that we can finish them in time.

Today I went to Half Price Books and placed a bunch of books on hold until next week, so I won't be tempted to spend any more money than $20...like I did last month, when I spent $100 on books.

I need to go and do laundry, but Scott isn't home yet, so probably it won't happen til tomorrow. I hate doing it, but I am totally out of jeans to wear, so I have to do it.

I am cooking pasta alfredo for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment