"How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself." --- Anais Nin (1903-1977)

I am a 37 year old femme-identified artist/writer/LGBT activist/geek in Austin, Texas.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

it's 4 am and I can't sleep...

...so I am listening to my playlist of 70s classic rock and alternative country. I'm drinking a Dr. Pepper, which isn't the greatest thing at 4 am. I went to sleep pretty early last night after trying to watch some anime.

I am going to the Buddhist Center again to make more pompoms. Last night my pompom attempt was foiled due to a lack of appropriate scissors, so I've got to find a pair of them around here that actually work, because I need to catch up.

Michiko is going to bring my phone today when she picks me up. I am so excited about getting a cell phone that actually works. I am probably going to call Jim tonight, but I can't talk to him for a long time. I miss him and I wish that he didn't live in freaking Oklahoma. I'm probably also going to call Michael. I can't wait to see him and all of my other DFW friends in a couple of weeks. I love my Austin friends, but I seem to have a real connection with my friends from the Metroplex.

I feel sort of sad right now, but nothing is happening right now to cause me to feel sad. Things in my life are starting to look up for the first time in a long time. Maybe it's the music that is causing me to feel all down. so I will change it to something happier. Oh yeah, I did forget my medication last night, maybe that has something to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment