"How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself." --- Anais Nin (1903-1977)

I am a 37 year old femme-identified artist/writer/LGBT activist/geek in Austin, Texas.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

a lazy day here in Austin

I went to the store earlier to cash my check so I can pay rent and I bought some stuff to make farfalle (bow-tie pasta) alfredo.  I tried to activate my VISA card but my cell phone died on me, so I have to wait til later when I can borrow S's phone.

I don't feel like doing much else today.  I should work on the article that I am writing, but I am just not feelin' it today.  I'm not in a bad mood, but I am not particularly motivated today.  I'm just going to sit here and listen to country.

No comments:

Post a Comment