"How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself." --- Anais Nin (1903-1977)

I am a 37 year old femme-identified artist/writer/LGBT activist/geek in Austin, Texas.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

got back from my trip

I am now back in Austin after being gone for two weeks.  One week I was in Denton and this past week I was in Houston.  I came back so emotionally drained after dealing with family stuff in H-town.  The ex is slipping into madness, I fear, and there is nothing I can do about it.

I am still hoping to be able to go to the Race, Poverty, and Media Justice program at POOR Magazine this summer.  I got invited to go, but I have to work out housing arrangements so I can make it happen.  Going to the program could really help my writing career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment